How to keep your dogs safe from wire taps

The number of dogs and cats in the UK who have been killed by wire taps has soared to more than 1,300, with one man claiming that his dog’s blood was found in a wire fence.

A video of the incident, which has been viewed over 1 million times on YouTube, has gone viral and has now been shared over 20,000 times.

The video was filmed in March this year when Mr Koehn, who lives in Wokingham, was cleaning up a wire-fenced yard with his dog.

The footage shows the wire in his yard being removed and then replaced with another wire, which was seen being inserted into the dog’s mouth.

Mr Koehm said the wire was a “horrific sight” and that he had to run for his life after the incident.

The dog was not killed, and Mr Koeshm’s pet was unhurt.

Mr Hoehn said he was “not surprised” by the incident and that his “life is in danger” after the video went viral.

He said: “The only way to protect yourself from this type of activity is to be aware of what is going on and avoid situations that could lead to the death of your dog.”

I do not want to live in a world where I am a potential target for a wire tap, but it is important to be careful.

“Mr Hoeshms dog is now recovering at a vet, with his owner now looking for a new owner.